Thursday, July 28, 2011

Crochet Slippers

 Here are some little slippers I have made to sell.  They are very warm and cosy, just what is needed to keep little feet away from the cold. I have made them using wool yarn crocheted onto sheepskin soles. The sheepskin soles give the comfort, support and durability that is needed for growing and active feet

I made holes in the sheepskin and then crocheted the yarn through the holes. 
 
 Inside the sole is soft and warm so these little slippers can be worn with bear feet.
They Both have a little apple blossom flower on the side.    
  
I am selling them on my Esty shop, here you can take a look
http://www.etsy.com/listing/78724137/crochet-100-wool-sheepskin-slippers?ref=pr_shop 

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I am going to link you on my blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo Rowan, they look sooooo cute! Well done!

    Great that you have your Etsy shop already. I hope I can open mine at the end of the month, but it is not easy to work during the holidays.

    xx Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you sell the pattern? Love this booties.

    hartnack@telkomsa.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sorry I don't have a patten, sort of make it up as I go along. I have been asked a lot for a patten though so maybe one day I will take the time to make one. ;-)

      Delete